Prayer Cube: Bedtime
One of our most popular items for those looking for Christian gifts for kids from 5-105, this Bedtime Prayer Cube helps teach kids positive prayer habits as well as a reflective and grateful attitude to end each day. Today’s hectic environment seems to discourage the practice of reflecting and offering prayer at the end of each day; the Bedtime Prayer Cube, as well as our other prayer cubes, are a great antidote to this, making prayer fun and teaching kids to lead the family in prayer before going to bed. A fun way to teach a centering habit that will benefit the kids for their whole lives.
The bedtime prayers die is a simple but profound way in which children of all ages can lead the family in prayer together right before they are tucked in for the night. Grandparents can comfort grandchildren spending the night by giving them a prayer cube. Your young ones will love rolling the die for the words to thank the Giver of all good gifts. This is an enduring favorite, and makes a wonderful Christian gift for helping teach kids the importance of gratitude and prayer, as well as the power of prayer to center us as we end our day and prepare for the gift of another.
Here are the six prayers included with the Bedtime Prayer Cube (one on each side):
1. Good evening, God, I come to rest. I hope today I did my best. Forgive me if I missed Your mark. Be with me always in the dark. Amen
2. God, I thank you for this day! Be with me while I sleep. Comfort all who weep. Guard your world tonight! Bless us with your might! Amen.
3. Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels cradle me at night And bless me in the morning light. Amen.
4. Angels bless and angels keep, angels guard me while I sleep. Bless my heart, bless my home, bless my spirit as I roam. Guide and guard me through the night, wake me with the morning’s light. Amen
5. God, hold me and bless me, grant me rest. When You are with me, I sleep the best. Amen
6. Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here, watch over me throughout the night, and keep me safe within your sight. Amen