Liturgical Music for the Revised Common Lectionary (Year C)
A planning guide for church musicians and clergy for selecting hymns, songs, and anthems, for the three-year liturgical cycle following the Revised Common Lectionary.
- Hymns and songs keyed to the appropriate liturgical occasion for Sundays in the Revised Common Lectionary for the three-year cycle. This is the first book of the three-book series (Years A, B, and C)
- Includes selections from The Hymnal 1982, Lift Every Voice and Sing, Wonder, Love, and Praise, Voices Found, and My Heart Sings Out. Tunes are cross referenced to choir and instrumental descant resources from Church Publishing.
- Each selection is coded for its appropriate use at the entrance, before the Gospel, at the offering of gifts, communion, or at the end of liturgy.
- Selections are listed by their relationship to the texts appointed for the day with indications which texts are direct quotes or paraphrases of the appointed scripture.
- First lines of hymns and songs include their page number and book location.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed