The only church accounting guide to the #1 bestselling financial software.
For use with the Window desktop versions of QuickBooks up to and including the newest 2018 version.
In QuickBooks for Churches and Other Religious Organizations, London walks readers through QuickBooks for churches from start to finish, complete with examples, terminology, and everything a busy church administrator or bookkeeper needs to know. The book is written for beginner and advanced church bookkeepers alike, in a friendly and easy-to-understand style.
This church accounting guide to Quickbooks provides step-by-step instructions on how to set up or improve QuickBooks for your house of worship. The book also provides best practices and recommended procedures and internal controls to ensure sound church accounting.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up QuickBooks and utilize it more efficiently for your house of worship
- Valuable tips on how to make QuickBooks work better for churches, both large and small
- Everything you need to know to implement controls and procedures to ensure that your church's money is always protected
- New insight and recommended procedures to ensure sound church accounting
- Numerous illustrative screenshoots and time-saving shortcuts
- Clear and concise style