This dramatic work of photojournalism and powerful storytelling describes how the “battle to end hunger” is being won, bit by bit, in places like Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and the United States, through the compassionate work of grass-roots communities of faith involved in anti-hunger efforts.
• Third book in a humanitarian trilogy that includes Where Mercy Fails: Darfur’s Struggle to Survive and Rubble Nation: Haiti’s Pain, Haiti’s Promise
• Combines dramatic photojournalism and compelling narrative to give a voice and a face to the global issue of hunger
• Includes authors’ interviewsand discussion guide for group use
• Includes a 72 page color insert
- Chris Herlinger, Paul Jeffrey