Say yes to the dreams God has planted in your heart.
Every woman was born to dream—to live a life of beauty, passion, adventure, and purpose. No matter how big or how small they are, our dreams push us to become women of courage, grace, and grit. God in His goodness breathes new dreams within our hearts and revives the dreams that have died, inviting us to trust Him as we dream impossible dreams that only He can bring to pass—because God not only gives dreams; He fulfills them.
In this six-week study we will look at Moses’ journey to live out the God-sized dream given to him, exposing the ancient wisdom and truth God offers for every woman with a dream beating in her heart. With timely truth and encouraging accounts of God’s heart and hand in the life of Moses as well as in the lives of ordinary women, author Tiffany Bluhm will dare you to dream the impossible dreams the Lord is stirring in your heart, reclaim any broken dreams, and trust God for the victory. Throughout the study you will identify:
- The role of prayer as you grow into your dreams.
- The importance of obedience as you pursue what God has for you.
- Why your dreams are a blessing not only to you but also to others.
- How your failures can be a gift that help your dreams become a reality.
- The life-changing love, power, and wisdom of the Dream Giver.
Get ready to discover the role you are designed and destined to play as you partner with God for the impossible!
She Dreams Bible Study Features:
- Encourages readers to discover and follow their God-given dreams.
- Learn how to live a life of dreams with this study of prayer, obedience, and the wisdom of God.
- Helps readers discover the role they are destined to play through partnership with God.
- An encouraging account of Moses’ journey to live out the God-sized dream given to him.
- Book can be a stand-alone resource, or combined with the Leader Guide and DVD for a six-week study.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include the She Dreams book, and DVD.
- Tiffany Bluhm